Thursday, January 6, 2011

{Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!}

I am the worst procrastinator and I extremely good at finding other things to do.  For example, I procrastinate at updating my blog, but I spend hours on end on the Internet looking at crap crafts to make, looking at Facebook, and/or playing on my computer/laptop/iPhone/iPad - you pick.  Sometimes I need a little bit of mindless down time, and I know, sometimes you want to see a little bit of...

{Them}
Christmas Eve

 {him}
Someone was bored watching Jyllian open her presents!

{those two}
Ahhhh, to be six and unwilling to take a picture - even on Christmas!


{these two}
He's a mamas boy!


{her}
Everything went in the mouth.  She would pull at the paper and then eat it!


{double trouble - with a nice touch of bed head}
Christmas Morning

{baby's first Christmas}
See, she literally would try and eat her presents (don't mind the scary looking lady behind her)!


{A boy and his Stinky the Garbage truck}
Thank you Santa...

{Another satisfied child}
His status on the "nice list" was questionable, Santa must have given him the benefit of the doubt!

All and all Christmas was a success - the boys were happy, and just as ungrateful as one might expect, but we had a great time watching them open their presents (I love their excitement) and spending our days with the ones we love (this year was a 3 day event).  However, I could have used a day off to recuperate from my 3 day days off!  I guess we can now ring in the new year, but first, we must show our Notre Dame pride one last time in 2010, as it was the last game of the year...

{Go Notre Dame!}
Jyllian's cheerleader outfit, is really from the campus of Notre Dame, purchased by Denin in South Bend when he went to see the Notre Dame vs. U of U football game!

{too cute!}

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

On to 2011...

{Happy New Year!!!}
look at those thighs!

{Interesting combination}
I have stated many times, the boys LOVE their sister.  Denin couldn't resist taking this picture - it isn't often you see boys complete with their Nerf swords, battle axe, and dart gun taking a moment from hunting bad guys to having tea (or hot chocolate, I believe) with their baby sister!

As 2010 is now the past, and 2011 is the future, I, like many others, will make resolutions - one that applies to here, is to update my blog regularly.  Once a week is my goal (It's January 6th - I'm right on track) - but for my mom and Camie, there I finally updated it!
   



1 comment:

hangel said...

Keep your resolution as I feel connected to you guys despite the distance when I can read what you are up to! Beautiful family, Jaime!