What a difference a year makes! The last month and a half has been devoted to soccer - 4 nights a week between the two boys, and they loved every minute of it! Both boys went after the ball and really gave it their all. Both boys had many games where they scored goals - nothing makes me more proud than to see my kiddos proud of themselves.
{Kamden has such focus when he plays sports - there is no interrupting or distracting him!}

{Kam in action - I love this picture!}
Kole would sometimes sit back and wait for the action to come to him, but once he would score his first goal for the game - there was no stopping him! Sometimes, we tried to hold him back a bit, just to give other kids a chance (you see, he can be a ball hog, and not pass the ball to his teammates...)
{Counting the number of goals he got during the game. It was 5 the night of his final game!}
{Pure excitement and pride after a goal (that's also his tongue curled up in his mouth...}
So what next?! Nothing! I can have my nights of the week back to work on all of my projects I have been wanting to do. But first, I have to make Jyllian's halloween costume...





No comments:
Post a Comment