Today my first born is 8, it seriously doesn't seem like he can be 8 years old already!
{First Birthday - I forgot how much of a Blondie he used to be!}
At 8 Years old he:
Wants to be a geologist when he grows up (Just like Jackie Chan - in the cartoon).
Loves to make stuff. He wants to make something out of any box or container I would normally throw away, sometimes (or most times) I stifle his creativity, but if he had his way, he would well be on his way being featured on an episode of hoarders.
Loves to play soccer.
Loves school - favorite subjects would be science, art, and recess!
Likes a girl in first grade. He wanted to buy her earrings for Valentine's and recently asked if she could sleep over.
Loves to build Lego's.
Could play outside all day long - winter is brutal at my house.
Is infatuated with the Disney Cruise commercials.
Is sweet and thoughtful, even if I have to force him to give people "loves"
Loves shoes. He even asked for shoes and pj's for his birthday this year!
Has only lost 3 teeth. I think it's because they are so crammed together, there is no wiggle room! He is going to cost me a fortune and make some orthodontist rich!
Has a crooked smile. He is a major tooth grinder.
Is emotionally like me - a mess!
Looks more and more like his dad with each passing year!
Is so excited to turn 8, so he can ditch the booster seat.
Is tall and skinny, and could eat snacks all day long.
Does not sleep in! I will catch him up before 5 watching TV some mornings.
Is taking donuts for his class instead of cupcakes.
Had his haircut yesterday and had some temporary blue put in it - he thinks it's awesome!
Happy 8th Birthday Kole! I love you!



No comments:
Post a Comment