We camped at Wasatch State Park, only a couple hours away from home - the boys were so excited, I don't know that they could have handled a long drive. The mountain was the boys' playground. There were trails by our camping spots, and so all they wanted to do was play on the mountain. Who knows what they played up there, but I am sure Kole was trying the be the boss of all of the kids - he gets that way. But I do know, by the end of the day, they were filthy! I enjoy camping, but I cannot stand the dirt. A beach is fine, that's sand, dirt is dirty, I prefer beaches - this is my thought process, don't judge me. Jyllian being dirty drove me nuts - she was a mess, and it made me crazy!
{Our temporary home}
{Boys being Boys}
The big boys (adults - what ever you want to call them) had a golf tournament Saturday, and left us "women folk" with the kids. Do you know how long 18 holes of golf takes?! It was a long 6 hours to entertain the kids, yes they had the mountain, but it was hot. Jyllian would not take a nap - that made it even more fun.... I broke out the booze early that afternoon!
{Denin looks angry - can't tell if its the facial hair or poor picture timing!}
After the big boys got back from golfing, it was time to have fun!
{Darts - see, I told you she was filthy!}
{A piñata}
{Silly String - it has become a tradition. We always tell the boys' Bear (guy in peach shirt) is looking for them. When he finds them...Silly String!!!}
{Kamden loves every moment of it!}
{Then Denin snagged a can of Silly String}
{Looks like Denin got his payback - and dried off the end of the table!}
{Water Balloon Roulette - I don't get them...}
{How do you keep Jyllian entertained? A wagon, a couple of buckets, a shovel and an unlimited supply of dirt and rocks! That is also the same formula for getting filthy!}
{Awwwwww}
{No real purpose to this picture, other than we both stick out our tongues randomly!}













No comments:
Post a Comment