Sunday, September 12, 2010

1st grade and 3 months

I was bad at blogging before, but now... Since I went back to work, it seems like I don't have much time for anything! Kamden and Kole started soccer the week I went back to work, between the two of them, we have soccer Tuesday through Friday, that alone makes getting anything else accomplished during the week nearly impossible. 
Kole started 1st grade on August 25th, so far he loves it. His first day of first grade, during his first recess he got stung by a bee - surprisingly he wasn't too traumatized. Kole looks so handsome and grown up!  The reality of how big Kole is getting really hits when I drop him off at school and he walks to the playground - too cool for a kiss (even in the car), but at least he will still wave!
 
 
Kamden seems to be unaffected by going to school without Kole - I think he likes having Jyllian there with him.  He was excited for Kole to start school, just so he could wear his new shoes!!!
Taking 3 kids to 2 different places in the morning can be difficult - I start my day no later than 5am, just so I can have everyone out the door by 7 (hopefully).  I forgot just how much time it takes to get a baby ready!  There is no snooze for me, now that Kole has to be to school by 8, if I'm late he's late, so far, we've done okay!
Jyllian turned 3 months on the 5th of September - I can't believe how big she has gotten!  She is quite popular at daycare, and everyone loves her!  She doesn't nap well at daycare, so most nights she sleep the whole night, but it's in her swing instead of her crib...  Jyllian got her first cold a couple of weeks ago - and we are still dealing with it.  I've taken her to the doctor twice, once because of her fever - I was worried about an ear infection, and then last weekend, her eyes suddenly gooped over.  I can usually diagnose the boys' when they get sick, but baby illnesses make me worry!  Even with a fever, Jyllian is so sweet and smiling - I am amazed at what a good baby she is.  Jyllian weighs about 13 pounds (one doctors visit she weighed 12 pounds 12 ounces, the other 13 pounds 5 ounces - the visits were 4 days apart, one of the scales was wrong), she has started eating her fists, she has discovered her feet, and she almost rolled over tonight... 
 

Posted by Picasa

No comments: