Ugh, I hate Monday's, especially this Monday - today I go back to work. I have been dreading this day for 10 weeks. I'm not just leaving Jyllian, I feel like I am leaving my whole family. For 10 weeks I have been home when the boys (Denin included) get home from "school," and for 10 weeks I have been able to tell them goodnight. Back are the evening phone calls (my job never ends), night checks, working Saturdays, business trips, and stress!!!! All of which distract me, at times make me ornery, and take me from what is most important, my family. So why do it? Some days I ask myself that question too - but I am home at night, and on the weekends, I love the people I work with (most of the time), and enjoy the freedom I have in my job, plus I'm a sucker for a challenge!
So today I leave this beautiful girl behind and it breaks my heart. I have 2 requests, but they will give me peace of mind:
- Kole and Kamden - watch over your little sister, not just for today, but forever - that's your job as big brothers.
- Jyllian - keep smiling. Your smile means you're happy, and makes those around you smile in return. I need you to smile, I need you to be happy...
I know everybody will be fine and we will all make it through the day, I've done this twice before, but that doesn't make it any easier. I will miss you every minute of my day, but I will see you all this evening. I love you...

1 comment:
You will all do fine. You are a great Momma! Good luck on your first day back at work.
Post a Comment