I have entered into my own self inflicted torture.
I signed Kole up to learn/play the recorder for an after school activity.
We have two recorders in the house. Kole was teaching Kamden to play...
I'm glad he likes it, and that he is excited to play and practice, but as for the song Hot Cross Buns, I have had enough.
In other Kole related news - this kid can finally ride his bike without training wheels. Yay! It has been a battle - all it took was an open parking lot and a day with his dad during his spring break. Now if he falls, instead of wailing like he has broken every bone is his body, he yells, "I'm okay!" and gets back on his bike. Every day he asks to ride his bike after school, now we just need to get Kam to have a little confidence and a lot of balance.
Last but not least, Easter. I may post more Easter pictures another day, but this picture sums up the day.
It's a rough life when you're about to turn 2 - getting candy and toys, playing with cousins, finding Easter Eggs, and being outside.... Okay, it becomes rough, when your mom puts you in a frilly dress, makes you wear tights, and insists on doing your hair. She almost attended Easter festivities in shorts and a shirt, with her usual crazy hair, thankfully, Denin was able to force her into getting ready and reason with me!




No comments:
Post a Comment