"No one else will ever know the strength of my love for you. After all, you're the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside."
It is because of these 3 kiddos, that I can call myself mom.
They make me laugh.
They make me cry.
They make me want to rip my hair out (and drink...).
They make me want to hug them and kiss them all day long.
They amaze me with their knowledge and personalities.
They are innocent.
They make me want to be a better person.
They are a part of me.
They are my life.
They are my love.
{The boys and their poses}
{She looks so lost and confused - I think she was trying to get the boys to sit by her}
Thanks to this man - I have 3 beautiful children to call me mom.





1 comment:
Great photos! Love the one of you and Denin. Wish I could see you guys in person! Hopefully soon! Love ya!
Post a Comment