Tuesday, November 6, 2012

{Halloween - 2012}

Halloween and Christmas are my two favorite holidays.  Both involve lots of decorations, and a lot of planning.  I start thinking about Halloween costumes in August - too bad, thinking and doing are two totally different things!  I would be a lot less sleep deprived if I would have planned better....

I made Jyllian's costume again.  Not nearly as fancy as last years peacock costume, just as evil.  Last year I had feathers everywhere, this year it was glitter.  Glitter tulle, glitter from the stars, glitter from the iron-on vinyl, glitter, glitter, everywhere!  I made it all (okay I purchased the shirt, but the symbol on it, I did).  And I made my Robin cape, mask, and tutu, and on the 30th, I made Denin's Batman cape and mask...  I am my own worst enemy - but I love it!

The boys are notorious for changing their mind when in comes to costumes, stuck with their choices the entire time.  I asked multiple times to see if they would change their minds, but they were committed, Kole was going to be Spiderman, and Kamden would be Superman.

{Spiderman and Superman}


{The father of Spiderman and Superman is Batman....  It's a very different breeding of superheroes around here!  He even wore it to work!}

{Batman and Robin had a 3rd child (you didn't know Robin was a girl, did you?!) - Wonder Woman.  Although if you asked her, she was Supergirl.}

{The three superheroes pulled their usual shenanigans and refused to all look at me for a picture.  (Batman trying escape from this madness, didn't help matters either!)}

{After school, Jyllian wanted to hug Tigger everyday!}

{One of my favorite pictures, don't know why, she's just my cute little Wonder Woman!}

Although our Superhero family made no sense - we weren't all from the Justice League, and there weren't any Avengers, and some may say Batman and Robin weren't really superheroes, I don't care, we had fun, and looked good doing it!

I'm already thinking of next year possibilities....

And then I got distracted by the thought of a New Years Eve party....

There is medication out there for me, I'm sure of it :)

No comments: