Tuesday, February 15, 2011

{My Valentines}

Even though Valentine's Day was yesterday - I still had to show off 3 of my Valentines...




Kole and Kamden were both super excited to have parties at their school -  however, they were a bit puzzled after school wondering when the party would start at home,  and they didn't seem to understand my explanation of "this heart shaped pizza is the party!" Sunday night I made a pink and white Tu Tu to go with Jyllians outfit - she was the hit of daycare (of course she was), and she made it the whole day in the same outfit (that is a small miracle, she is famous for her afternoon blow outs)!  There was no special night out for me and Denin, but that is fine by me - I got to spend the evening at home with my  4 Valentines, a perfect day in my opinion (except the pesky part of having to work...)!

Since I obviously blew my resolution of 1 post a week, here is a picture to make you laugh.  Jyllian has started scrunching her nose and rapidly exhaling through her nose (think of a bull), I didn't realize I caught her doing it while I was taking a picture until I was looking through my photos the other night.  It's very cute of her, and you can't help but smile and laugh when she does it!

1 comment:

hangel said...

That is the best face ever! I love it. Caden asked me tonight when we were going to visit Kamden and Kole. I wish I could answer that for him! Miss you all like crazy!