Sunday, February 27, 2011

{New Pictures!}

I have been accused of showing favoritism to Jyllian, particularly with pictures.  Well, think what you want, but this is my defense:
1.) She's cute.  Okay, beautiful (I'm impartial - really!)
2.) Babies change a ton in their first year!
3.) The boys' actually had more photo sessions, thanks to Kiddie Kandids  - 1, 3, 6, 9, and 12 months.  Jyllian has had newborn, 4, and 8 month pictures (yes, they are more expensive, but after seeing these pics, Kiddie Kandids cannot compare).
4.) All of my kids have had a ton of pictures taken - I think i have over 5,000 pics since 2004, and that is even losing some of Kole's first year thanks to a computer crash.  Obviously I exploit all of my children!
5.) She is my last baby and she is a girl - do you know how much fun stuff there is out there for photos?!
6.) She is beautiful, oops, I already used that one - well, I feel it is necessary to capture that beauty!
So, off to Little Angels Photography we went.  The day we went was one of those days that I debated cancelling our appointment.  I had acne, nothing to wear, it was just one of those days where I felt blah.  Jyllian's mood was no better! She just wasn't full of smiles, and the person that can get her to smile the best, her dad, couldn't be there with us.  Despite our moods, we still got some great pictures!  For some reason she stuck out her tongue when she smiled, this was new in her bag of tricks, but she hasn't done it since... 

This one below is my favorite! 

Were you wondering why I was concerned about how I looked?  I wanted pictures with my little girl, after all, she's growing far too fast, and won't be little for long!
 
(Thank you photo editing - slimmer jaw line and acne free!)
 
I love this little girl!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

hangel said...

You look beautiful! Where do you think that baby girl got her good looks from? :) Miss you all!