Today was the annual U of U Easter Egg Hunt for children with juvenile diabetes - although my kids not diabetic, they get to attend this yearly event since Walgreens helps sponsor the event (it's one of the few times I can bring my family to work with me). Normally the egg hunt is on the U of U campus, but this year is was at Wheeler Farm, so after we spent a couple of hours enjoying the decent weather (finally)!
{Just chillin' waiting for the egg hunt to begin}


{Denin told him to make an angry face... He's also standing by where the donkey "lives"}
{Courtesy Picture with the Easter Bunny - Jyllian was in her stroller for this one, and Kamden is still scared of the bunny}
In addition to looking around the farm, I was excited to torture my boys with a zillion picture taking opportunities. You see, I have become quite the shutterbug over the last couple of years, and have a strong desire to exploit my children over my blog and Facebook, so to get some pictures outside of the house had me all excited! Also, a few weeks ago my friend and I took a photo class, so now I know how to really use my camera - today was my first day to experiment outside of the walls of my home! The boys are used to having a camera pointed at them, but today my obsession for this became even more obvious as the boys were finding spots and asking to have their picture taken! I also have been playing around with photoshop - that's why every picture looks a little different!
Wheeler Farm has lots of different animals - cows, pigs, horses, chickens, roosters, sheep, most you can pet. Kole saw a boy donkey, his reaction was "ewwwww, I can see his parts!", and Kamden was scared to the point of him freaking out by caged turkeys. The boys pet cows, horses, and goats, they fed the ducks, and sat on some old tractors - who knew they would have so much fun at a farm!
{Picture by the yellow house... Kole loves to make faces for his pictures!}

{Yellow tractor - and no bunny ears, peace signs, or others face!}

{Denin told him to make an angry face... He's also standing by where the donkey "lives"}
{Getting the two of them for a good picture, with no bunny ears, even more impressive!}
{My boys!}
{The "outhouse" - sorry, Denin, you sat there, and let me take the picture}
And just in case you were wondering, where is Jyllian??? My little princess was asleep in her stroller for most of the time we spent looking around on the farm.








No comments:
Post a Comment