Saturday, May 28, 2011

{New Pictures!}

Although I wont show you the birthday pictures of Jyllian, I will share some of the others.   In addition to pictures of Jyllian, my mom got a picture with her girls :)



As I have mentioned in the past - trying to get Jyllian to smile for pictures is difficult, unless Kole or Denin is around to make her laugh.  Today, the boys were at a movie, but we did manage to get some cute pictures:  



And then suddenly, she wants her mama (where is Kole when I need him???):


So I pick her up, calm her down, then put her back down, and all is well again:


For a little bit...


And then...

You can't help but laugh a little bit at her - it really isn't that tragic.  Time to move on to the other outfit, before she's completely done!

{Don't mind my mismatched blog - I started on one theme, then made (yes, made) my own.  It's a work in progress!}

No comments: