I am super excited for this year - we have a vacation planned! Yay! To Hawaii! With our friends and their Kiddos! Now, I just have to make it until November. And a plane ride with our 3 kids. I'm a little nervous about that already - I know my children, they can behave, I can threaten them as well, but for 6 hours? It seemed like such a good idea in theory... 2012 is also the year of our 15th wedding anniversary - quite an accomplishment living with me. :) And I signed up to do the Ogden Half Marathon in May - that has always been a goal of mine, I figure if I talk about it enough, I will have to stick to it. Besides the usual birthday celebrations, this is all I have planned for this year.... Seems fairly lackluster...
I am slightly behind in blog posts (I know, what else is new), but I insist on revisiting November and December - I took pictures, and I want to share. Besides, this blog may be my redemption in the future since I have had no time to scrapbook any of the pictures I have been taking. It may be time to just go the photo book route, I don't know if I can accept that for myself, but that has to be better than no documentation of their childhood, right? I am starting to accept the fact I cannot do it all, and still have time for myself, but I still try, and then this crazy woman comes out and she's not nice (so I hear - I believe it's just a misconception)... So, let's travel back in time to Thanksgiving:
I cooked, the crazy woman did not make an appearance, because I was the chef, I did not take many pictures, 5 or 6 to be exact. No pictures of food, or family, just my kids, snacking and watching the parade.
{Kole will always take a moment to humor me when taking a picture - even when I don't want him to look at me, he does... It's always a painful, fake smile}
{This kid is a pro at ignoring me - the Cheese Puffs and parade are far more interesting than mom!}
{She is too cute! I love this face - all scrunched up giving her doll loves and the curlers just add to it!}
{I had to show one more picture of my little diva to show off the skirt that I made! I stayed up until midnight the night before, but I got it done, all by myself, and without any tears or cursing! Some days, I scare my self with my crafty ways!}




2 comments:
You are very crafty--always makes me feel horrible :) Skirt is adorable, but the little girl is even cuter! CAN NOT WAIT until November!
Stop it - who's the one that made PJ's for the kids?????? MISS YOU@+!
Post a Comment