Those crazy elves - they kept things interesting during the holiday season. Every morning the boys would wake up and the first thing they would look for was their elf. Kole would get rather upset when he couldn't find his elf - he's also a little grumpy when he first wakes up...
In case you missed the first adventures of Buddy and Frost Bite, you can catch up on their antics here. Each day had to be better than the day before - the were clever little elves!
{Spending the day reading (Elf on the Shelf, of course) snuggled up in the boys' Christmas blankets in a shoe box. The elves must have found the blankets in the closet - I had forgotten about them!}
{Coloring a picture of Santa - the boys were impressed by their coloring skills....}
{They also wrapped presents for us (oh how I wish they really could). Buddy took care of the wrapping...}
{...Frost Bite had bow and ribbon duty.}
{They must have tortured the toys while we were gone during the day - the lego mini-figures must have had enough!}
{They did take time to play Upwords and make chairs out of blocks. More impressive, but didn't get photographed :(, the stairs from the floor to the pool table I they constructed out of blocks}
{They also took over my computer and composed an email to Santa. They told Santa that Kole and Kamden had been good, and how much fun they had, and how they were so sad to leave Kole and Kamden the next night.}
That email caused a small melt down Christmas Eve day... I had to work, so Kole found the elves and I read him the email. He was disappointed to learn this that would be their last day, I thought that was the end of it. I get home from work and Kole was pouty, so I asked him what was wrong and he just broke down crying about how Frost Bite was leaving. Poor kid - didn't mean to break his heart! (Kole totally takes after me in the emotional department, I think he is a little more stable than I am... lets hope!)
{To go out with a bang, Frost Bite and Buddy trapped the boys' in their room. They wanted to make sure they did not try and catch Santa. Frosty and the moose, were innocent bystanders in this. Buddy and Frost Bite were kind enough to leave one final note the boys.}
I'm already thinking of ideas for next Christmas!








No comments:
Post a Comment