{My First Grader!}
{Love his shoes! (So does he!)}
{Walking on to the school grounds... sniff. sniff.}
For Kole this was old news. I was way ready for him to go back to school - it had been a rough summer of him acting out at daycare. He needs structure and rules - too much fun gets him into trouble! Him and Kamden play on different playgrounds, so they really don't see each other at school, but I think that is good for both of them. They both can be individuals and experience school without feeling like have to include each other, or without one of them feeling left out. Kole does have a habit of being a "know-it-all" when it comes to life of a first grader - we constantly have to tell him that Kamden has a different teacher than he did, and she might do things differently!
{My 3rd Grader! His smile was a pained expression - I'm sure I made some sort of comment about a girl and got this face! Hand on hip and everything....}
{New shoes are important for 1st day of school success. And, they make you run faster!}
{My cool kid - who needs mom on the first day anymore?!}
I surprisingly kept it all together. There were a few times I got a little emotional, like when we dropped off their school supplies and saw their desks and classrooms, and when we dropped Jyllian off at daycare without her brothers, but not a tear was shed - I was pretty proud of myself!







1 comment:
Hey! I randomly found you on Miss Karlys Instagram. I taught Kamden, not sure if you'll remember me. This post made me so sad! I remember Kamden and think of him often. Hope all is well.
-Miss Jessica
Post a Comment