Thursday, October 11, 2012

{Soccer}

Seriously - where did the rest of summer go?!  Last time I posted the boys' started school and now it's almost Halloween!

We've spent our nights watching soccer games and doing homework (which is much more challenging with 2 of them).  Luckily the boys played on the same night (tying up only two nights instead of four), but the downside was that their games were at the same time a few times.

Kole really got into soccer this year - most of the time.  There were still games he was walking or skipping, but overall it was so much fun watching him play!



Kamden was more aggressive this year, not quite a ball stealing machine, but that kid would be all over the field, and he played hard every game.  


{Do you see what he does with his tongue while he plays?  Every game, all game!}


Jyllian made it through all the games like a trooper.  Things get easier the older she gets - I might just make it out of the 2 year old phase with my sanity.  Maybe....



Last month, Kamden finally learned to ride his bike!   Like Kole, all it took was an open parking lot! 

{He's even rolling his tongue here!}

I'm grateful to have my evenings back, but I'm going to miss the nights of the kids burning off some of their energy - winter will be here soon, and we will all be trapped inside!


No comments: