Monday, August 9, 2010

2 months old!

I can't believe my baby girl is 2 months old already, it's so cliche, but they really do grow so fast!!! Jyllian is smiling, cooing, and an overall happy (and yes, colic free) baby. Her eyes are starting to turn into the "Peterson blues," her hair has a red tint in the sun, she's happiest during the day, loves her swing, loves her brothers (she always has a smile for them), and is spoiled rotten!!!!   Monday I have to leave my beautiful girl in the care of someone else - I know they will love her and take good care of her, but they are not me, and daycare is not home...  I have loved being home with her and spending my days with my mom, and I hate for it all to end, but unfortunately I have to go back to work, unless I can win the power ball before Monday! 
Beautiful Smile
Posted by Picasa
Even though one hand is blurry, I love this picture with her big blue eyes!
Today was her 2 month old checkup, it was a rough one...  First of all, it was her usual morning nap time, never wake up a sleeping baby in a doctor's office - cried the whole visit.  Secondly, she had shots, after I had gotten her calmed down and sleeping, the nurse came in to give her the shots - I hate seeing my kids cry because they are in pain.    But, she is healthy, and growing!!!! 

2 Month Stats:
Weight 11 pounds 11 ounces (70%)
Height 23.75 inches (90%)
Head 40.5 cm (85%)

She's long, bigger than average - but that's par for my kids!

1 comment:

hangel said...

She is absolutely beautiful! I agree that her blue eyes are amazing.

Check ups are rough and so are shots. But she is happy and healthy--and we know that tylenol is our friend! :)