Friday, August 6, 2010

8 weeks, 6 days, 1 hour, 50 minutes and counting...

That is how long it has been since the birth of Jyllian, can you believe it?  This unfortunately means I have 1 week and 2 days until I go back to work, bleh.  I have been dreading going back from day 1...  I'm not worried about Jyllian at daycare at all - she is so good during the day, and the people at the daycare can't wait to have her there, she will be in good hands.  I dread going back because it's a "man's world," issues like separation anxiety, crazy hormones, and pumping are not mentioned and should be left at the door (or at least in my ghetto company car).  In the working world, my family is a topic of conversation, but to me they are my world.  Work is a  necessary evil, so I will go back to work (in my new "fat" work clothes - that's a whole other topic), and be grateful for the time I did have off, and look forward to the end of each workday when I get to come home to the beautiful smiles of the ones I love!

(Since this is my first post in over a month there will be several more - I have catching up to do!)

No comments: