Saturday, June 4, 2011

{1 more day}

Just call me Martha Stewart.

Or you could call me Betty Crocker.

I would probably stick with calling me crazy!

Tomorrow is the big day, and the party preparations are in full swing!  I admit, I do too much, but what else is new - too late now to stop!  

Since I already did a post about her being 11 months (found here), I will do another one!  (you thought I was going to skip today, didn't you???)

I missed her onesie picture this month.  It took 2 weekends to accomplish the usual tutu picture, I wasn't going to attempt another picture.

{She was eating puffs and chewing with a "fish" face - it makes me laugh and I couldn't resist this picture}


At 11 months:
She loves "people food" - especially macaroni & cheese and chocolate chip waffles (not together, although she probably would eat them both in the same sitting)
She does not like hot dogs (can't say I blame her), but she does like chicken and beef
She can't walk on her own, but loves to walk around holding people's fingers
She is a cute, funny little girl, with tons of personality
She can be quite the Diva
She is still a mama's girl (and I love it - even if I do complain at times that I can't get anything done)

Tomorrow my little girl turns 1 year old...


No comments: