Friday, June 3, 2011

{Hooray for Friday!}

Yay it's Friday!  Even though I have two days to get my crap together, I'm still excited for the weekend!  No, I'm still not prepared.  I did some things yesterday, but still no where near ready! :p 

Today is Kole's last day of school.  The last day of first grade.  Seriously, where did time go?  How is it possible that the school year is over, my baby is almost one, and in less than 12 short weeks, we start over again - but this time with a second grader and a kindergartener?!

Saturday starts swimming lessons - all three kiddos.  For all three it's their first lesson... I know, I hang my head in shame that Kole is 7 and just now getting swimming lessons, but hey, Jyllian is ahead of my curve, right?!

Monday Kamden starts T-ball, and Tuesday Kole starts baseball.  Monday through Thursday, 2 games a week each, for 4 weeks.  Good thing it's a short "season!"

So, on to regularly scheduled programming:

{April 2011 - 10 Months}

Those are really her eyes - I didn't do any photoshop "magic" to this picture (okay, maybe her skin, but not her eyes).  Of course, that is evident by the brownie drool stain down the front of her shirt. (Yes, I used a brownie for bribery at 10 months of age.)


 I've mentioned how difficult it is to take her picture, right?  Add a sticker to her shirt - that does not help my cause!

No comments: