Tuesday, February 14, 2012

{Crafty Love}

Catching up on my blog, didn't work as planned.  Perhaps I will explain later, but for now I will focus on the present!

Baby girl has the croup.  Poor kiddo.  She had to miss her Valentine's party at school today, and she didn't get to show off the skirt I made for her (which I stayed up until 11:30 on Sunday night making).  I love dressing her up for holidays - even if my sleep is sacrificed, and I may be creating a monster that demands a special outfit for every holiday, oh well! :)

 So it's just the two of us today - I miss our days together...  Even though she's sick, she is still my happy girl.  The steroids she is on for the croup make her a little jabber box - she's crazy, but at least they don't make her mean and ornery!


Kamden also fell victim to my crafty ways.  I made the "tie" using my vinyl cutter and sewed on a felt heart.  I didn't think of the idea myself - I saw it online (I know, huge surprise there), but I'm proud of it!  Plus, I can still subject him to my crafty ways... 



This one, I cannot....  Kamden even asked me where Kole's shirt was.  Dumb dress code. 


Here's a better picture of the skirt (also not my own idea, I found it here, I'm an idea thief - I don't have time for my own original thoughts).  Don't mind the dead cat hanging out of her mouth - someday soon it will disappear.  I can't take it from her when she doesn't feel good....

Happy Valentines Day!!!!

No comments: