This kid graduated from Kindergarten tonight - seriously, where did this school year go? Kamden was so excited to graduate - last night before bed, he told me when I woke him up in the morning I should say "Happy Graduation Day!", and that I did.
Kamden has been going to Busy Bees since he was 10-ish weeks old. This has been his daily routine from daycare to kindergarten, and now I can't believe it's almost over. It feels like I am saying goodbye to family. Kam will still go there during Summer breaks just like Kole does, so it's not like this is a final good bye, but it is another kid done with this "chapter", and it means my babies are growing up.
{So excited and so proud! And, so handsome!}
{Family photo - getting everyone smiling and looking the same way has worse odds than playing the lottery! Poor Kole, had a run in with the sidewalk today at school. Shoelaces = 1 Kole = 0}
{Grammy and Grandpa with the graduate}
Congratulations peanut! We are so proud of all that you have learned this year, and so excited to see what you become!






No comments:
Post a Comment