Sunday, August 14, 2011

{Camping - backyard style!}

Friday was the boys' annual backyard camp out (hey, it's the second time, for the second year in a row - I think we can call it an annual tradition)!  The boys were so excited to come home from school to see the tent - we made their night!  I think I used almost every blanket in the house to make sure my kiddo's and Denin kept warm, last year they were cold, this year was a warm-all-night success! 

{Checking out the moon with Kole's telescope}

{Kamden peeking out of the tent}

{They are a couple of goof balls - Kole always has to pose for a picture}

{See!  More posing!}

{Me and my boys.  Don't be too scared by the lack of make-up, those dark circles and bags are latest fashion trend!}

Although I look like I camped out with the boys,  I did not.  With Jyllian being sick, I kept a close ear on her (the baby monitor - in case you were confused) from the comforts of my own bed...

The only thing we didn't get to do was have S'mores!  We bought a fire pit - but, didn't have anything to roast the marshmallows on...  Oops!

No comments: