{August 15th, 1997}
Yup. That's me and Denin 14 years ago! Crazy isn't it?! Sorry for the poor picture quality, I had to scan the photo in, from the wedding album - I guess we weren't to the digital age (it's a shame, I have no wedding photo's on a backup CD)! We looked so young (of course, we were young), and thin, and my hair was so curly and short (yuck, I'm so glad I wised up and got away from that hair do), we didn't have wrinkles, or bags under our eyes, and we had all the time in the world to do we wanted...
Yesterday we celebrated our 14th wedding anniversary. We spent a little time at the spa, had lunch together, and that was about all we had time for before we had to pick up the kids (ahhhhh, reality). It was a nice, quiet day spent with just the two of us - until we picked up the kiddos! Denin did get me pink roses - my favorite! :)
I love you Denin! Thank you for 14 great years!

No comments:
Post a Comment