I am beginning to think my kids lick hand rails, or door knobs, when I'm not looking... Yes, that is a rather disgusting thought, but seriously, why can they not stay healthy??? This summer has been full of fevers, rashes, more fevers, more rashes, runny noses, coughing, fever - seriously, I've had enough! Summer is supposed to be the healthy season! Supposed to be....
I think we made it almost 3 weeks without some sort of illness - a record this summer, I'm sure. Poor Jyllian was the recipient of this latest illness - fever, cough, runny nose, and CRABBY, but no ear drainage, so who knows what she has!
{Only at this age, is a cute to sit with your belly hanging out! Poor girl hit her face on the bar stool earlier in the week, so now she has bruise of a line on her cheek}
We had a few moments yesterday where Jyllian was her normal happy self, so of course I couldn't resist a few pictures. She thinks she is such a big girl sitting out the couch, and she loves to give high 5's!
I'm hoping she gets rid of the fever tomorrow, and I'm really hoping she keeps this bug to herself, it's back to school on Wednesday for Kole!



No comments:
Post a Comment