Wednesday, August 10, 2011

{Summer}

Can you believe it is almost over?!  Kole starts school a week from today, summer has gone by too fast.

I must admit, I preferred last summer over this one.  I was home - that's all it takes for me to be happy!  Summer should be my down time for work, but I have been super busy and traveling a lot!  I need a vacation so I can work on all the projects I want to do at home, and then I will need a vacation from my vacation....

Last weekend, we played a little bit.  Saturday the kids and I did the Roy Days parade, we rode on the float for their day care.  I swear I asked them if they wanted to be in the parade - they both said yes, however, their expressions look like they are being tortured!


Saturday was the annual Tim McGraw concert.  Denin spoiled me with VIP tickets so we had pre-show tickets and 2nd row concert tickets.  I thought it was a great concert and it was nice to spend an evening out just the two of us.  I'm super excited to see Tim & Faith in Vegas at the end of the month (yes, I get see him in concert - twice, in a month)!!!!!

{Pre-show}

{Concert - he had a pit this time.  LAME!}

Sunday we broke out the slip 'n slide.  The boy's love it!  Even Jyllian gave it a try a time or two!

{All the boys had to try it out!}


 {Jyllian likes playing in the water, I think swim lessons made her much more water tolerant!}


This weekend - maybe camping in the back yard?  

No comments: