{Gum ball tubes. We bought an 850 count box from Sams Club - a little excessive, but the cheapest alternative. I have like 700 left - anyone need gum balls?!?!}
{He got a lot of cool presents (no clothes even!) - mostly Avengers themed. He loves all of his gifts (even though he seemed very impartial when opening them...) and has played with them non-stop!}
We had a piñata, Kamden got the first whack. The stick was a bit much for the poor piñata - we had to switch to a plastic bat so we could make it through all the kids!
{That bald kid is Kole! He had his head buzzed Saturday! We also had to soften his hit - second up, he could have destroyed the piñata!}
{After everyone had their turn, Kamden had the honors of beating the candy out of it!}
Kamden isn't a huge cake fan, so he opted for a brownie - which the store was kind enough to decorate like the cake! I also made chocolate cake pops and chocolate dipped marshmallows (that are shaped like stars), which I forgot to take a picture of.... There is always something I miss!
{I can't believe you're almost 6 peanut!}









1 comment:
As always, you prove you are super mom! You are amazing! Looks like another great party!
Post a Comment