This little girl turned 2 today.
{Her shirt said Happy Birthday to Me - I felt it was necessary for her to advertise it! No it did not make it, thank you Carters, for saving me some time!}
It's hard to believe she started out so small.
Jyllian is little version of me - at 2 years old she is already very independent and obstinate. She has no problems telling you "no." If I tell her "stop it," she points at me and tells me "stop it." She will shush you, tell you to be nice, and when she doesn't like something or want to do something, she turns her head to the side and down to her shoulder and makes a disagreeing sound. She's not all diva, though, she can be so sweet, loves me, her daddy, and brothers, has a huge smile, sings twinkle twinkle little star so cute, and has a laugh that is infectious. She is the worst. eater. ever. She likes Yogurt and cheez-its. Seriously, I swear that is all she will eat some days. She does have a love for all things candy or sweet - I call her a garbage gut, because that is all she likes to eat!
Today was her first day with her new class at daycare - I took it worse than she did. She didn't want to go to anyone this morning, not even her previous teacher (whom she loved), and certainly not the new class. I cried a little. I am a disaster! My little girl is no longer a baby, she is a full blown toddler, I even got the decrease in daycare rate to prove it! Next year, I'm taking the day off to be with her on her birthday, and the year after that, and until school/daycare is more fun to be at than spending the day with mom!
Since the party was Sunday, we all took Kole to swimming lessons, and brought home Chili's for dinner. I knew my little garbage gut would eat some Molten Chocolate Cake at the very least! :)
{This time around she blew one of the candles out herself!}
Happy Birthday Jyllian! I love you baby girl!
Guess what????
This guy lost his second tooth in 2 days!
{Crazy face is the only face when trying to show your missing top teeth!}




No comments:
Post a Comment