Sunday, June 17, 2012

{Oh so busy!}

June has been off to a helluva busy start.  Kole's in swimming lessons Tuesday & Thursday, Kamden is in T-ball Monday and Wednesday...


...the kids are in Saturday morning swim lessons...


{Kole is a fish!}

{Kam loves every minute of it}

{No complaints from this little girl either - playing in the kiddie pool is lot's of fun!}


...add all of this to life in general, and viola - we're busy.  Throw in a few birthday's, Father's day, a golf tournament, plus illness, and it's down right crazy!


 {No comments on the form - I am a terrible golfer!}

{Thank goodness the tournament was a scramble - I had zero contribution to the team!  This guy is much better than me!!!!}

{This little princess was sick all last week - a nasty stomach virus took over.  Thank goodness she is feeling better and back to her little diva self!}



Watch out - I have two more posts I need to do!!!!


No comments: