Sunday, June 17, 2012

{Fathers Day 'Stache!}


I found a super cute (yes, I'm sure there is a better word to use than cute, but it's my blog, so I can use it - even when it's use includes boys) mustache and sign photo prop printable on a blog.  So tortured the family took some fathers day pics.

But first I mustache you a question...

{Does this beard make me look like less of a monk????}

{Will girls dig the 'stache?}

{I'm still cute, even with a 'stache.  No that's not a question, I'm a statement kind of girl!}

{Why does my wife do this to me?!  It's Fathers Day - there should be a ban on her taking pictures of me or the kids, better yet, me helping her take pictures of the kids....}

{Is Kamden's pained expression natural?}

{Do they look like trouble?}

{Can there ever be a perfect picture with all 3 kiddos?}


Thank you baby for being a wonderful husband and father.  Our kids our so lucky to have you!
Happy Fathers Day!  



{Jyllian's shirt says it best!}


No comments: